Apps / Vasparittya
Vasparittya [pronounce something like "wash-par-it-ya", meaning: iron-sling] is a tool for easily playing custom sound effects with any kind of input device available to a Windows PC. This includes: keyboards, mice and any DirectInput or XInput compatible joystick devices.
Custom sound effects are have to be edited and programmed by you. The programming part is made easy by using xml files. For examples, see default sound banks.
The sounds used in the default sound banks are copyrighted property of JoWooD Productions Software AG, id Software, L'art pour L'art társulat, and various unknown groups, and thus they are for personal use only!
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- DirectX 9.0 or later
- Sound card
- Mouse, keyboard or any DirectInput or XInput compatible joystick
- A bit of creativity for adding new sound effects
- Added LED control for flashing the Scroll Lock LED on the keyboard when a button is pressed.
- Language is now properly initialized upon start.
- Sound glitch fixes on continuous sounds without fade.
- Added option: "continuous" programs can force analog inputs to still act as normal buttons, instead of manually controlling the volume.
- Added option: "continuous" programs can determine whether they should continue or restart playback the next time their button is pressed.
- XML files can now use either comma or dot as the decimal point.
- Implements the new VB Common Interface, which handles common tasks like language and app settings control and adds a consistent look to the different applications.
- Full Controller Support
Extra downloadable content
Now you can turn anything into a piano. Just extract it next to the 'Vasparittya.exe'. You need to restart the app for the files to be loaded.